Friday, December 24, 2010

Philadelphia Eagles, Pretzels & Beer. Oh My!

Ayo! Fahgettaboudit!... I am a diehard Philadelphia Eagles fan! So they will make their way on here from time to time. Confession: Okay. I'm a Philly Sports fan supporting all home teams including Eagles, Phillies, Sixers, and the Flyers.

Whattaya want yo! I'm from South Philly, capiche! Where there's always good food, people and beer for the game. Ahh, nothing like wings & beer to kick off a great game. My choice is: Corona Extra with a lime. Simple. Brewed since 1925, it's been the best selling Mexican beer for 15 years in a row. Unmistakable flavor, color & bottle. Goes great with a philly pretzel yo. La cerveza mas fina!


Oh, smashed the Giants in a 38-31 comeback victory. Eh. I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment